mercredi 16 décembre 2015

The best of Mexico is Gignac!

Champion of Mexico with the Tigers of Monterrey, this weekend, André-Pierre Gignac was elected best player of the tournament opening.

Decidedly, the exile of André-Pierre Gignac in Mexico is a total success! French striker (30), sacred champion Sunday in his first season with his team at the expense Monterrey Pumas after a spectacular double confrontation (4-4, 4 tab 2), was voted best Tuesday Player Opening tournament Liga Bancomer. "For the league, it is a privilege to have the attacker Tigers," said the proceedings on its website.

"His personal qualities, his commitment, his charisma with the fans, his sense of purpose:. It has everything well, she summarizes He got the title for his first tournament in Mexico, is an idol in North and the rest of the league. " The former Marseille striker, who recently found the Blues, has signed 15 goals, including 4 in the final stages, and reached the final of the Copa Libertadores, lost against the Argentine club River Plate.

Also called a "genius" by the Liga Bancomer, "APG" hopes to become part of the list of 23 players selected by Didier Deschamps for Euro 2016. "I was reminded (against Germany and England, editor's note) and I know you look at me, he has explained in Téléfoot. I will not hide it, my goal is to be the euro. I want to go , play with the blue shirt in my country. To me to do the work for them. "

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 tari NEWS | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top