mercredi 16 décembre 2015

NKM and primary: "The right timing to launch, it's spring"

You talk about cleansing ", of" Stalinist methods "about your foreclosure. It's not a bit much?
NATHALIE Kosciusko-Morizet. What is ironic is that when we announce the will to open a debate within the party, we choose to exclude those who have disagreements. A political party is better off in diversity. And I assume: it does not strengthen purifying a steering critics, it is similar to other times and other latitudes.
But this break with Sarkozy was inevitable ...
I felt Monday morning the Politburo, that some believed in a firing squad and wanted blood. But given the messages I have received, I know that many have enjoyed neither the method nor the tone. The substantive divergence is not new. My opposition to the neither-nor, as I have explained in a book in 2011. I had my freedom of speech a condition when I accepted the responsibilities of Vice-President a year ago. It seems that today is no longer the same logic ...
You say that speech is muzzled?
We were two, Jean-Pierre Raffarin and me to defend a different line-between-rounds. The decision made, I kept quiet so as not to interfere with our candidates. Two divergent voices, is it really a tragedy? Today, the internal debate is closed. It's glaciation. I feel that there is more dialogue. If the challenge is no longer supported, the debate will be outside the party.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 tari NEWS | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top