mardi 15 décembre 2015

Clement Berardo: "I have never felt stress"

Eight French present at PGA Catalunya for PQ3 European maps, Auxerre was the only one to validate his ticket to the European Tour with his 22nd place finish. A meteoric rise for a player of 29, still resident at the Alps Tour in 2014!

After a first round difficult (77) on the Stadium Course, the most difficult journey of the two offered on the sublime setting of PGA Catalunya Resort, Clement Berardo, 95th on the Challenge Tour in 2015, has perfectly back on track in the second and third towers, the Tour Course, considered more affordable route, with scores of 64 (-6) and 63 (-7). A solid chain that allowed him to remain always in the game to earn the right to evolve on the European Tour in 2016, particularly during the last two rounds, where the Burgundian shook the game. And that's regaining his home Mandelieu (Alpes-Maritimes) that the student Alain Alberti we spent a few minutes full of lessons!

Clement, you are on the European Tour. Have you ever realized the scope of your feat?
No ! I think I still do not realize! (Repeats)

At what point in the marathon in six rounds did you start to believe it?
Aside from the latest holes, I never looked too when I was actually in the leaderbord. I tried to play, to implement what we had developed with my mental trainer, Jean-Philippe Vaillant. My goal was to advance hole after hole without paying attention to the scores or anything else ... What is certain is that I did not feel things as had been my portray initially. I was told that this last round of cards would be great exhausting, stressful great ... Sure, I made some good scores but also poorer. But apart at 18, I have never felt stress. Fatigue, I do not feel has still not elsewhere. I guess I'll know a backlash on my way home. But now I do not feel especially tired. So I'd say it was a good experience. I had a lot of fun to play ...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 tari NEWS | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top