mardi 15 décembre 2015

Kristen Stewart: "I have no problem being part of the culture of entertainment"

After Sils Maria, now you turn your Personal Shopper, the new film by Olivier Assayas. What can you say about your character?
Kristen Stewart - I literally kill me for this film, I have a broken back. I have been involved 100%. I did not realize how much it was deep, existential and how much it moves me. I play a girl very very very lonely, who is not sure who she is. His twin brother died. And she has an obsession: to get in touch with him. At the same time, it shoppe for this woman who is a public figure and embodies a very superficial way of life. This is a film about reality, about what the real. Is all that we feel is real? What build?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 tari NEWS | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top