samedi 19 décembre 2015

Gérard Holtz: "? My priorities for 2016 Tour de France and the Olympics in Rio" [Photos]

Gérard Holtz: Absolutely not! The decision was taken there one month and a half, Lionel Chamoulaud then having been appointed to present the Dakar. It was taken in a very simple and very formally since it is I who, after a discussion with Daniel Bilalian (note: sports director of France Télévisions), expressed the desire to be with my wife for the holidays. She now lives in Rome (note: his wife Muriel Mayette was appointed head of the Villa Medici) and do the Dakar meant starting from December 27, followed by three weeks of absence. There are really no discomfort, I flabbergasted! Besides, I may be on the Dakar 2017, it is not a final decision. In the past, I've "done" stage 2, Roland Garros before stopping, nothing is eternal.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 tari NEWS | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top