mardi 15 décembre 2015

How and why I became the President of Estonia

e Monday morning at 10:39, I officially became e-resident of Estonia, a small country flanked by Russia to the east and the north of Finland. After scanning my fingerprints, Consul attached to the Estonian Embassy in Ottawa this morning handed me my card e-residence, a USB card reader and a sealed envelope in which the password was located .


I'm not in immigration process in Estonia. However, as 6890 people before me, I was attracted by the benefits of e-home or electronically residence status as a promising Estonia introduced in 2014. It is, however, that since May 2015 it can fill an online form and go get his e-resident card in some 38 embassies and consulates of Estonia. With this card in hand, I can now open a bank account in Estonia or incorporate a business in a few clicks. However, I will return later in this text on the benefits of e-Estonian residence.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Copyright © 2014 tari NEWS | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top